Moving to jeremy-chen.org

I'm moving to http://jeremy-chen.org/. Mostly.

I plan to use that site as a "self-marketing website" of sorts and to manage content in a way that I would otherwise not be able to do on blogger alone.

This blog will stay, ostensibly for more provisional ideas prior to refinement. I'll be gradually moving content (I still like) over to the other website. =)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

On Producing High Value While Tolerating Low Quality,

Just a short statement on this matter. I've noted that HDB has been telling citizens that they have to tolerate things such as noise (due to bad sound proofing) while residents of other developed nations have well defined regulations on sound proofing. To make a sweeping statement, albeit with broad truth, this reflects the larger picture where the government admonishes Singaporeans to be cheaper, better and faster, while telling them to bear with teething problems of administering the country.

I do not think it is possible for all Singaporeans to aspire to high productivity while enduring unsatisfactory responses from government representatives.

Naturally, there is one way to go: Better, faster gahmen!

No comments: